ACP-LS 2018 Annual Meeting
THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF
SALES & MARKETING
Join us October 25-26
AC Marriott, South San Francisco
The first conference for the professional development of life science salespersons and marketers. ACP-LS started 6 years ago with the goals of offering a community of peers the ability to learn from experts in the field. Over these 6 years much of the industry has changed. What worked then, is not necessarily what works now. This is why ACP-LS is so important. The Annual Meeting tackles the most current issues we face in our industry, and allows us to take away practical solutions that can be enacted almost immediately within our companies.
This year’s meeting will use the ExpoPass App
ExpoPass Meeting App
- Stay up-to-date with event notifications
- View session details, including location, abstracts, & bios
- Create your custom agenda
- Please pre-register for the sessions, helping us to ensure space for everyone.
Follow these instructions to use the App preparing for the meeting and during the meeting:
- Download Expo Pass from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, Search: Expo Pass
- Create an account using the same email address you used for registration.
- Verify your email with a 4-digit code emailed to you after your account is created.
- When you enter the code, the system will automatically load your event.
The two day program team will be comprised of general sessions and three breakout streams focused on the development of sales, marketing, and leadership. This conference focuses on the concerns, problems, and solutions life science sales and marketing teams face in today’s commercial environment. Over the course of two days attendees will learn from life science industry leaders and other industries. Through the exploration of challenges in the digital era, attendees will leave the conference with solutions they can implement immediately in their companies. ACP-LS provides a unique, collaborative environment is completely collaborative where people of all levels from entry level to executive, can enhance their skills. Note: The workshops have been cancelled.
Annual Meeting Registration Pricing
|Nov – Jan||$649|
|Feb – Apr||$750|
|May – Jul||$859|
Last year’s paid member’s receive a special rate. Contact us for more information.
Need to Convince Your Boss? Take a look at last year’s persuasion kit.
Group Registration Discounts
|1 – 2||n/a|
|3 – 5||10%|
|6 – 10||15%|
Contact us to receive the group rates.
2018 Annual Meeting Sponsors